#GivingTuesday Coach Debbie’s TOP 13 Charities and Initiatives
It's a blessing to be a blessing!
2017 has been an incredible year to grow and thrive in South Florida! This is my hometown so it brings me joy to share the organizations that have had a transformative impact in my life over the years as well as other groups that I am grateful to support as a Board Member or speaker for mental health advocacy...
1. #bgcbc Boys & Girls Club of Broward County http://www.bgcbc.org/
3. #EBF Emma Bowen Foundation Fellow at NBC 6- WTVJ: Diversity in Media http://www.emmabowenfoundation.com/
4. #HowardUniversityAlumni My Home! My Alma Mater- Howard University: Leadership for America and the Global Community https://giving.howard.edu/
5. #PBAU My Graduate School for my Master’s in Mental Health- Palm Beach Atlantic University http://www.pba.edu/giving
6. #YouMoms YouMoms, Inc.: Helping two generations at a time. https://youmoms.org/
7. #ccpb Calvary Chapel of the Palm Beaches https://ccpalmbeaches.com/give/
8. #InnerCityInnovators Inner City Innovators https://www.innercityinnovators.org/donate/
9. #HelpHer The Beauty Initiative: Help Her. http://beautyinitiativeinc.org/
10. #DifferentBrains Different Brains: From Autism to Alzheimer and everything in between! http://differentbrains.org/
11. #ICYG Inner City Youth Golfers http://www.icyg.org/
12. Suits for Seniors https://www.gofundme.com/SuitsforSeniors
13. #NewSongWPB New Song Church https://newsongwpb.com/read-me/
* Please give what you can. Any contribution can make a difference. Thank you and God Bless you xoxo Shine on!